Lemon Oregano Whitefish Packet w/ Asparagus
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Snap off woody ends of asparagus and discard.
- Tear off a large sheet of non-stick aluminum foil.
- In the center of this sheet, place asparagus spears and sprinkle with salt/pepper.
- Place whitefish on top of asparagus.
- In small bowl, combine lemon juice & oregano, and pour over fish.
- Fold up edges and completely seal packet on all sides.
- Bake 10-20 minutes, until fish flakes.
Lemon Cilantro Mahi Mahi w/ Aparagus
Marinade for two pieces of 3.5 oz fish:
1/2 juice of a lemon
1 Tbs cilantro, chopped
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp of Bragg’s liquid amino (or 1 tsp lite soy sauce)
I used crushed garlic, lemon juice and salt to coat the asparagus before broiling.
Set the oven to broil at 500 degrees and let the fish marinade for about 15 minutes.
I used a cookie sheet lined with foil and placed a cooling rack over it.Then placed the marinated fish in the center with the asparagus spread out single layered on both sides of the fish. Broil in oven for about15-20 minutes, remove fish and continue to broil the asparagus for about another 5 more minutes or until toasty and a little brown.